+ Physician's Formula Concealer Twins Green/Light
+ Physician's Formula Organic Mascara (GWP)
+ Manicare Glamnails Nail Strips - Pink Stain (these things amuse me .. I shall try them when I'm less stressed .. otherwise I know they'll just get peeled off)
+ Maybelline Dream Matte Powder - Cream
+ Maybelline Super Stay Concealer - Ivory
+ Maybelline Eye Liner Twin - Dark Brown (GWP)
+ Maybelline Scarf (GWP)
---
+ CHI Infra Thermal Protective Treatment
+ CHI Silk Infusion Reconstructing Complex
+ Joey New York Pure Pores Oil Blotting Moisturiser
+ Strawberry Cosmetic Pouch (GWP)
+ IsaDora Fruity Amazing Glaze - Royal Cola (GWP)
Like I said project 10 pan starts NOW. I've been using the cuticle cream like hand cream .. oops .. I think I'm cheating.
BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE EXCEPT ..
Holiday | 9,000
Hermes Belt | 890
Hermes Scarf | 550
Hermes Passport Holder | 275
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment