1. Where were you three hours ago?
At the free internet booth at the airport attempting to look for cheap tickets to HK .. fail guys.
2. Who are you in love with?
Myself LOL .. leo
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
No
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Um a bowl
5. When was the last time you went to the mall?
Yesterday
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
No
7. Do you have a car worth over $2000?
Yes .. can you even drive a 2 grand car?
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
I don't really drive ..
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No
10. Are you hot?
No. It's so cold ..
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Coffee
12. What are you wearing right now?
PJS
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
I let the rain do it ..
14. Last food you ate?
Hubba Bubba
15. Where were you last week at this time?
Sleeping probably
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Yes which is unfortunate for my mum's saving's account
17. When was the last time you ran?
Why would I run .. I'm not a fugitive.
18. What was the last sporting event you watched?
Um ..
19. Your favorite animal?
Puppies
20. Your dream vacation?
All expenses paid trip to Europe
21. Last person’s house you were in?
Parents
22. Worst injury you ever had?
UH LOL I sprained my ankle once =)
23. Have you been in love?
No duh
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
Family in China
25. Last play you saw?
Play .. ?
26. What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex?
ROFLMAO I think my winks are pretty famous (for NOT luring the opposite sex)
27. What are your plans for tonight?
OMG Design presentation .. don't even remind me.
28. Who is the last person to send you a facebook message or comment?
I have no idea
29. Next trip you are going to take?
Shanghai
30. Ever go to camp?
No
31. Were you an honor student in school?
No .. I would just like to pass thanks and get my piece of cardboard
32. What do you want to know about the future?
UM if I'm gonna get fat
33. Are you wearing perfume or cologne?
Yes Chloe scabbed from work
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor’s visit?
Yea I need a new referral for my dermatologist -.-
35. What was the last thing you read?
Madison
36. Ever been to Disneyland
No. How sad
37. Do you have a tan?
No
38. What are you listening to right now?
Nova 969
39. Do you collect anything?
Those paper bags you get from stores
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
Err Angle lol
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Never. I'm such a good driver -.-
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Probably but I usually don't.
43. What does your last text message say?
hunny 1230 mwa ..
44. Do you like hot sauce?
Yes (oh I'm hungry)
45. Last time you took a shower?
Last night
46. Do you need to do laundry?
No..
47. What is your heritage?
Shang pryde
48. Are you lefty or a righty?
Righty
49. Are you rich?
Noh
50. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
Just getting into bed
Think I'm going to do some work now.
At the free internet booth at the airport attempting to look for cheap tickets to HK .. fail guys.
2. Who are you in love with?
Myself LOL .. leo
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
No
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Um a bowl
5. When was the last time you went to the mall?
Yesterday
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
No
7. Do you have a car worth over $2000?
Yes .. can you even drive a 2 grand car?
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
I don't really drive ..
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No
10. Are you hot?
No. It's so cold ..
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Coffee
12. What are you wearing right now?
PJS
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
I let the rain do it ..
14. Last food you ate?
Hubba Bubba
15. Where were you last week at this time?
Sleeping probably
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Yes which is unfortunate for my mum's saving's account
17. When was the last time you ran?
Why would I run .. I'm not a fugitive.
18. What was the last sporting event you watched?
Um ..
19. Your favorite animal?
Puppies
20. Your dream vacation?
All expenses paid trip to Europe
21. Last person’s house you were in?
Parents
22. Worst injury you ever had?
UH LOL I sprained my ankle once =)
23. Have you been in love?
No duh
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
Family in China
25. Last play you saw?
Play .. ?
26. What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex?
ROFLMAO I think my winks are pretty famous (for NOT luring the opposite sex)
27. What are your plans for tonight?
OMG Design presentation .. don't even remind me.
28. Who is the last person to send you a facebook message or comment?
I have no idea
29. Next trip you are going to take?
Shanghai
30. Ever go to camp?
No
31. Were you an honor student in school?
No .. I would just like to pass thanks and get my piece of cardboard
32. What do you want to know about the future?
UM if I'm gonna get fat
33. Are you wearing perfume or cologne?
Yes Chloe scabbed from work
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor’s visit?
Yea I need a new referral for my dermatologist -.-
35. What was the last thing you read?
Madison
36. Ever been to Disneyland
No. How sad
37. Do you have a tan?
No
38. What are you listening to right now?
Nova 969
39. Do you collect anything?
Those paper bags you get from stores
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
Err Angle lol
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Never. I'm such a good driver -.-
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Probably but I usually don't.
43. What does your last text message say?
hunny 1230 mwa ..
44. Do you like hot sauce?
Yes (oh I'm hungry)
45. Last time you took a shower?
Last night
46. Do you need to do laundry?
No..
47. What is your heritage?
Shang pryde
48. Are you lefty or a righty?
Righty
49. Are you rich?
Noh
50. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
Just getting into bed
Think I'm going to do some work now.
No comments:
Post a Comment