BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE EXCEPT ..

Hermes Diary | 330
Holiday | 9,000
Nokia N900 | 1,000
Hermes Belt | 890
Hermes Scarf | 550
Hermes Passport Holder | 275

Thursday, June 4, 2009

mission impossible.

I didn't get to finish leo's scarf ... lucky it wasn't that cold today but it's going to rain tomorrow so tomorrow I will finish !

(edit) NOO I CAN'T FINISH. he'll just have to get it for our two year anniversary (:

I did however finish Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Piccoult. The ending's quite good. I thought it was going to be the same as The Pact but then she added that twist. Leo even bought Change of Heart for me xo

We also went to buy tacos from woolies ... and made a detour to payless shoes (: yummy
the tacos were so nice. aren't i lucky to have a bf that cooks. _i peeled the onions ... and washed the salad mix ... and preheat the oven ... and measured the water!_ we kind of ate the packet that i think was meant to be for a whole family 8|
then i challenged him to a game of wiiplay where i lost 2-5. he may know how to cook but he sure doesn't know how to let a girl win

think those socks will catch on?

mmm mmm

tuck in

i make eating look sexy

open wide

[OMG THERE'S AN ANT ON MY COMPUTER]
/
fake it till you make it
/
|
i don't get why people cheat. i mean isn't one girlfriend challenging/expensive enough. why would you want to double your work load.
|

No comments: