BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE EXCEPT ..

Hermes Diary | 330
Holiday | 9,000
Nokia N900 | 1,000
Hermes Belt | 890
Hermes Scarf | 550
Hermes Passport Holder | 275

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cheng is very very very hot ... like duh ... LOL

I had to choose the hottest day in the history of the universe to decide to get my hair cut. I had a perfectly good working air-con at my disposal yet I HAD to venture out into the suffocating realm they call the outside. Like if I wanted to go to a sauna ... I'd go sit in my sauna! And I can be naked in there too without being arrested for indecent exposure. Far out was it hot or what. When I walked into the salon the lady was like you're hair's hot too ... and she didn't mean she was envious of it ... and now it's going to rain tomorrow ... predictable mother nature. Well at least that mean's mummy's going to take me shopping tomorrow. Yay for retail therapy using NOT my money (:

My dad is such a lazy ass . I'm like I want pizza ... he's like it's too far ... we have to drive there . So he makes me eat at the local chinese takeaway place ... like what the ef ... but 5.6$ a meal . That's pretty amazing . How they make any profit is beyond me . So I ordered the 'special beef black bean sauce with rice' which tasted exactly the same as some pork stuff my dad got . I have a theory that they just have one sauce which they give 50 different names to depending on what they cook it with e.g. sauce + yellow colouring + chicken = curry chicken . sauce + brown colouring + beef + 3 beans = special beef black bean sauce ... get it ?

I think my molars are growing ... my teeth hurt ... are they supposed to be black ? lol ...

I have another theory. Yea I'm just the never-ending theorist. The alcoholics within us overcome the environmentalist. BECAUSE at work, I'm a cashier so we push the POS (point-of-sale) promotions which are little 200mL bottles of alcohol (think: johnny black label, bundy, bailey, absolute, bombay, chivas, kahlua, southern comfort, wild turkey, jack etc. other not popular drinks) for 6$ (otherwise known as 5.99$ in the retail world) AND 1$ environment bags ... So you go "Hi. How are you today? Which flight did you just come off? *scan* Would you like any little 6$ bottles? *scan* Would you like an environment bag for a dollar to carry these in? *scan*" What I've observed is that more people are willing to jump on the 'cute' bottles than pay a measly dollar for an environment bag ! Hence coming to my conclusion that alcoholism is greater than environmentalism. Do I deserve a Nobel Prize or what ? :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

imma lovin' the haircut

c.xu said...

it's not a secret xP

Anonymous said...

i think it is