MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION: "Does this also mean that putting out doesn't get you love?"
THIS IS SO CREEPY. I just got a ding thing like when msn dings and that thing pops up and it was like you got an email. So I click on it and it opened and everything and it was there but I was waiting for a video to load and it loaded so I was like I'll check it in a sec. So I went back to check it in a sec and it was like "can't find". It wasn't in my inbox and it wasn't in deleted. IT JUST MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEARED.
I've finished all of my veronica mars ... sad day for me. boo hoo.
I have to stop looking at the new 17" MacBook Pro or I'm going to start drooling on my current laptop ... my poor VAIO ... I bet it feels betrayed ... not it's fault it's not as pretty/smart/everythingiwantinlife
Am I a bitch for using someone (i.e. someone I want to look hotter THAN) as motivation for exercise ? "/ whatever works for me right ? LOL
LOL i'm going to stop doing fb quizzes now ... they're so LAME . i'm going to sleep . goodnight xox
我会写中文 :D 我是的 shit 我很FOB吗? LOL get used to this .
No comments:
Post a Comment