- get my Ps
- will not buy anything that i can make
- eat more calcium
- exercise everyday
- spend more time with leo
- save 12,000
- graduate
- be the best at whatever i do
- blog more
Project 10 Pan
一 MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation 二 Lancome Hypnose Mascara 三 Manicare Nail Hardening Cream 四 Manicare Cuticle Massage Cream 五 Clinique Pore Minimiser Refining Mask 六 Cosmedicine Moisturiser 七 Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture 八 MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Natural 九 Physician's Formula Baked Smokes 十 Alpine Silk Lanolin lip Balm
4 comments:
sydney grammar girly boy
lol what .. yea chris fully
i've never seen someone from grammar look like that.
you're not helping :P
He doesn't look like a guy. But he's pretty sweet in the show. I've bought it. I'll lend it to u when i get back to Sydney.
I'll be back on the 15th, and moving house!! So troublesome.
+85512 579 666
And that's my name if u need me for anything=)
HEY!
Give me ur number in sydney! I lost my wallet and my sim is in it=(
AND.. i got new phone, just like urs!!!!!!!!! It's cool.
I'm not gonna move yet. Change of plan.. probably gonna find another apartment. Will update u when we meet=)
Post a Comment