BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE EXCEPT ..

Hermes Diary | 330
Holiday | 9,000
Nokia N900 | 1,000
Hermes Belt | 890
Hermes Scarf | 550
Hermes Passport Holder | 275

Sunday, December 21, 2008

RIP

Winter solstice today so we have to pray to the elders who have passed away. Woke me up at 9:00am (that's early okay!) to go to my nan's place (in the middle of nowhere). Then we went to the place where my pop's ashes are kept (for the meantime because we haven't found a burial place yet) and burn money for him and tidy up his pidgeon hole. It's so dirty ... like the amount of dust that builds up. They put like everything in there. Some had miniature cigarettes and moutai and cars and stuff. I also saw this cardboard 3 storey house like WOW lol.

I was watching the breaking comp on tv today (i think they have it every wk) and my goal is to do the vertical split thing LOL i was like to my mum "stand next to me. i want to put my foot on your shoulder" ... i ended up on the floor. I'm going to go dance with her now lol since i have nothing to do for two months. I've always wante to go to those dance school things ... but it's too embarassing to go by myself ... and no one is willing to make a fool of themselves with me ... lol but i miss dancing ... if you can call what we did in high school dancing ... rose will remember lol.

Last night at my gran's. I'm going to use up all the internet card cos i won't be engaging with dialup anytime soon. Oh no reminds me ... i have to submit collages. I forgot my link today so I can't even get to my collages on my hard drive ... omg. Doesn't he have a good memory ... can't he just remember what mine looks like.

People keep giving me money. It's great! lol. This whole trip I've only exchanged 600$AU. I'm so under budget i can go crazy at boxing day sale!

I read people's blogs and their like "i haven't posted in three wks i can't remember what happened" ... i don't post for three hours and i don't remember what happened ... i'm getting old

i miss high school ... ):

I'm turning so fob because of my cousin. I like know most of the songs they sing at K ... i dno how and we went to buy dvds yesterday and we were full discussing this tv show ... like how. anyway i got the sequel to 'it started with a kiss'. apparently they got married and stuff. i didn't even manage to finish it lol. but the guy is really hottt.

*attempts to upload photoes*
i think the chinese government thinks i'm ugly or something ... it won't let me upload photoes ... i'm promoting your stupid shanghai world financial center for pete's sakes !

♪ can you be my lover . don't wanna be your friend ♪

No comments: