working with very slow internet here .. testing my patience .
lucky i'm writing everything on pen and paper .. the old fashioned way =)
i'll be sure to scan EVERY SINGLE PAGE so everyone can enjoy the wonders of my life lol
hi everyone !
9:25pm : i see the hotmal sign ..
if you don't hear from me .. i'm lost in the world of dial up internet
9:28pm : i'm attempting to open an email *drums*
9:29pm: no reaction
9:34pm I GIVE UP i've never been a patient person . . never will be .. i will make my way into a net cafe tomorrow if it's the last thing i do
it won't even let me log onto msn ..
xoxo
ps I MADE IT ONLINE .. LOL
pps I MADE IT TO MY EMAILS .. hallilujah
BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE EXCEPT ..
Holiday | 9,000
Hermes Belt | 890
Hermes Scarf | 550
Hermes Passport Holder | 275
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment